That’s what happened at our house this weekend. I finally finished the paper Christmas trees I’ve been working on for, oh 2 weeks. I also made an ornament wreath for over the fireplace. I have a lighted wreath for the front door but I knew I wanted to try an ornament wreath. I also got the mantel finished complete with dollar store stocking holders.
They don’t look too bad. I couldn’t really find any stands for them. I also didn’t have room on the mantel for them so they are downstairs.
This is our mantel. I think it turned out pretty well. The garland has pretty much had it so it will get tossed at the end of the season. Overall I think it looks nice.
The dollar store stocking holders. Not quite what I was going for but for a buck each and some spray paint they aren’t too bad. I got 2 Joys and 2 trees.
And of course the piece d’resistance. AHHHHHH! My wreath. It took about 30 minutes, a wire hanger and about 70 balls. Once I got my pattern down things went pretty well. I was lucky the tops to my ornaments were pretty tight, they were plastic, so I didn’t have to hot glue them on. Once I was to the end Matt helped me close the hanger back and Viola.
The Christmas table. And lastly……