I know it’s been a few weeks since I mentioned this project. My first attempt wasn’t great, the second was actually really good minus the fact I completely messed up the state of NC. The other night while I was cooking dinner I decided to try again and I think it was probably the worst by far.
The other day, while I wasn’t cooking, I tried again. This time I was much happier with the results. So much so that this is the finished project. I think it looks pretty similar to my inspiration pic. I still feel as though I could do better but I am pretty happy with this one. Now I just have to find a frame and a spot in the house.